Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Bleak Mid-Winter's Night Dream


A Bleak Mid-Winter's Night Dream

Into the storm I scream your name
The harshest of winters
Left alone in the dark
Alone to rot away in blissful silence
For I have already tuned out this horrible world
The howling wind
The snapping trees
The furious sea
The piercing thunderclaps
Why have you forsaken me?
Icy embrace, holding me down
I search for comfort
I'm only greeted by certain death
Bleak thoughts and a hopeless frame
Hacking off my will-less limbs
I can't take this pain
Wash it all away
Why have you forsaken me?
I seek your lips so sweet
Ignite me with your kiss of doom
Lady Winter and Death stand before me
Directing me to their paths
Two hell of hells
I'll take the hard road
For you.


Author: Cmuffers


No comments:

Post a Comment